Airborne Labs International, Inc. (ALI)
is a world-recognized, independent, commercial laboratory that is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited
and approved by major international bottlers
Our staff consists of internationally recognized professionals who provide our customers with analytical testing services, advanced gas analyzer systems & technical products while continuously pursuing novel research designed to advance the art of Analytical Chemistry.
We have extensive expertise and specialize in gas & fuels analysis, as well as manufacturing & distributing gas analyzer systems & supplies.
Our Corporate Mission:
- Supply our customers with prompt, reliable & professional analytical testing and services at a fair price.
- Supply all needed technical support products needed for both gas quality testing programs & analyzer system products.
- Provide flexible, turn-key gas analyzer systems.
- Offer expert, total gas Quality Control problem solving & support worldwide.
ALI is truly unique in that we supply accredited laboratory testing services, turn-key analyzer systems, technical supplies and expert scientific back-up support to a worldwide customer base.
No other laboratory or analyzer manufacturer can match the complete turnkey support package that we offer.
We take pride in providing “World-Class Analytical Service - Without Boundaries”
Analytical Chemistry Laboratory Assets
ALI's state-of-the-art 10,000 square foot laboratory is well equipped with modern instrumentation, including:
- Gas Chromatograph - Mass Spectrometers (GC/MS/MS) Systems
- Soft Ionization Spectrometers (SIS)
- Fourier Transform Infra-Red Spectrometers (FTIR) with 10M Gas Cells
- Gas Chromatographs with Discharge Ionization Detectors (DID) & Pulsed Discharge Ionization Detectors (GC/DID-GC/PDID)
- Gas Chromatographs with Methanizer / FID and Thermal Conductivity Detectors (GC/MET/TCD)
- Gas Chromatographs with Sulfur Chemiluminescence Detectors (GC/SCD)
- Gas Chromatograph with Photo Ionization (PID) & Flame Ionization Detectors (FID)
- Gas Chromatographs with Electron Capture Detectors (GC/ECD)
- Total Hydrocarbon Analyzers (THC)
- Total Sulfur Analyzers (TSC)
- Total Benzene & Acetaldehyde (AA) Analyzers
- Conductimetric & Electrolytic Hygrometers (trace moisture analysis)
- Trace & High % Oxygen Analyzers
- Single & Multi-channel DT Manifold Analyzer Systems
- Light Microscopes
- UV-VIS Spectrometers
- Titrimetric equipment
- Potentiometric Equipment
- Conductimetric Equipment
ALI also has access to many other types of highly specialized instrumentation (ex. ICPES, ICPES / MS, Micro & ATR FTIR, SEM - XRF spectrometers, Lucas cell radiochemical counters, Ion Chromatographs) through our network of qualified laboratory affiliates.